It's time to take some time for you...
- At the end of each class, you will take time out to reflect on your inner well-being.
- Ask yourself, what is my energy level like today? How do I feel after the class? What does my mental/emotional state feel like? How does my body feel immediately after the session and the following day? Are there any areas of my body, where I feel a sense of unease or tension?
- Difficulty relaxing, breathing and easing muscle tension? Ease all your tension with a new daily practice.
- This course helps to improve your circulation, strengthen bones and improve cell regeneration.
- Work on your mental and spiritual well-being as you take time to ground yourself, improve decision making, and gain skills in confidence and resilience.
- This 4-part course will help with anxiety, lack of confidence, address hormonal imbalance, provide clarity, and relax the body with Yoga Nidra (sleep yoga).
A positive outlook on life
Turn your negative energy upside down as you gain improved health and well-being throughout your life. The course will help with anxiety, lack of confidence, address hormonal imbalance, provide clarity, and relax the body with Yoga Nidra (sleep yoga).
- Balance Chakra One: We are all composed of eight chakras (seven physical and one around the body—the aura) that dictate our strengths and weaknesses in life. There is a relationship between behavior and your dominant chakra because energy acts like a magnet. We constantly attract vibrations to ourselves that are on the same wavelength as the chakras from which we are operating. Kundalini Yoga allows the kundalini energy to rise, balancing and coordinating all of the chakras.
- Life Nerve Stimulation: The set invigorates the heart, to improve circulation, regenerates lower triangle, removes long term crystal formation (calcium deposits around the joints).
- Balance the Five Elements: Our Body is made of the five elements, (Earth, water, fire ether and air), known as the five Tattwas. Our body responds to external environment and the types of food we eat during each season. The set will balance all the elements in the body, e.g. if there is too much fire it will reduce it.
- Self Love - Yoga Nidra Audio (Sleep Yoga): Yoga Nidra (Sleep Yoga) is a practice that helps you to achieve a very deep state of relaxation by gradually moving your awareness throughout the body. The session will guide into deep relaxation and develop self love and self worth.
I started the Yoga journey with hatha yoga and Iyengar. Following an injury to my knee, I began my search for a style that embodied postural work, breathing and music. Removing myself from a soul-destroying corporate position was a goal of mine through retraining in yoga. I came across the Metamorphic Technique and trained as a Metamorphic practitioner, and then as a reflexologist. The two therapies paved my way out of the corporate world. I discovered Kundalini Yoga and developed my own practice as a combination of yoga and meditation every morning. Supporting my community inspires me every day, and I love to share this practice with people to help them better their physical and mental health. The benefits of Kundalini Yoga cannot be overstated and I would love for you to reap the rewards just as so many have before you.
Not ready to go all in with the course yet?
I hear you. Why not check out my book first?
Mantra Meditation involves reciting or chanting a sound or phrase repeatedly. The chanting or reciting connects massages the brain when the tongue touches the palate and massages the acupressure points. These acupressure points connect the nerves to the brain.
Kirtan Kriya is one of the many meditations in which one chants, presses finger and thumb tips in sequence to make the connection to the brain and the heart.
This physical book or PDF is available to purchase now.