The Sixth chakra:
- Name: Ajna, Brhu, Dvidal Padma (Third eye)
- Meaning: Command, Point between the two eyebrows
- Location: Medulla Plexus, Pineal plexus point
- Colour: Transparent, luminescent, bluish or camphor white
- Element: All elements (mahat/Mahatattva)
- Work organs: Pineal gland, Nervous system
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
- Plane: Plane of Austerity
- Seed Sound: AUM
- Aspect: Self-realisation
- Body association: Eyes
- Key words: Intuition, perception, sixth sense, vision
The sixth chakra, the Ajna chakra/third Eye is the seat of intuitions, connected with lower triangle. The invisible yet powerful third is key to living in bliss.
The Ajna Chakra allows you to see beyond physical eyes, let’s you see through the darkness and perceive the realms beyond time and space.
Unbalanced Ajna chakra characteristics can be:
- Being ‘out of it’ out of the body or out of touch with the body
- Confusion of what is real and what appears to be real.
- Hiding in intellectual...