Do you find there are days when you want more energy and clarity?
Try BOF, connect with one million nerves!
Breath of Fire (BOF) is a specific type of breath in Kundalini yoga with multiple benefits. Start by practising Breath of Fire for 3 minutes every day :
Benefits of Breath of Fire:
- Releases toxins and deposits from the lungs, mucous linings, blood vessels, and other cells.
- Expands the lung capacity and increases vital strength.
- Strengthens the nervous system to resist stress.
- Repairs the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Strengthens the navel chakra.
- Increases physical endurance and prepares you to act effectively.
- Adjusts the subtle psycho-electromagnetic field of the aura so that the blood becomes energized.
- Reduces addictive impulses for drugs, smoking, and bad foods
- Increases oxygen delivery to the brain, facilitating a focused, intelligent, and neutral state of mind.
- Boosts the immune system and may help prevent many diseases.