A Few Tips for Yoga Students
1. Dress comfortably, refrain from using heavy fragrances and please turn Mobile phones off.
2. Do not have a heavy meal two hours before yoga practice.
3. Yoga class begins with warm-ups, breathing techniques, flows of postures. Yoga class ends with several minutes of shavasana (relaxation).
4. Feel free to ask any questions you may have after class.
5. Music in the class supports to develop stamina ,
6. Always listen to what your body.
7. Please, never go to a place of pain, but do allow yourself to feel stretch and sensation.
8. Let go of comparing yourself to others; release your self-judgment. Do not force yourself to be flexible or strong; both will come in time.
9. Be patient.
10. Enjoy and breath.